Terms and Conditions
REPAIRS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Devices are booked in at the client’s risk. Timeplex is not liable for any data loss or damage
sustained during repairs. Your device may be restored or formatted to complete repair.
Please back up your data beforehand.
• Replaced parts have a 6 months warranty, excluding any damage caused by negligence ,liquid damage.
• Liquid damage on devices will be subject to a R450 diagnostic fee, irrelevant of ability to fix
or not. This fee is waived if repair is successful.
• On liquid damaged devices only parts replaced as per invoice are guaranteed for 3 months.
• Mac repair parts are subject to a 50% deposit when ordering.
• If Timeplex opens your device you will lose the remainder of your Brand Holder guarantee.
You will however receive the relevant Timeplex warranty in it’s place.
• Devices not collected within 31 days of notification may be sold to defray repair costs
TERMS OR SALE
- 6 Months warranty on all parts and device sold. Warranty includes device / part malfunction or Hardware failure. We will repair your device under warranty terms and or replace faulty part or accessory purchased and still within the stipulated warranty period.
- Devices returned for warranty repairs will be assessed then repaired.Turnaround times are 7-14 days depending on the nature of repair.
- The warranty does not cover liquid damage, physical damage from negligence, loss from theft, Data loss and Software.
- Cash refunds are ONLY for incorrectly supplied items returned within 7 days.
- Returns on accepted with original invoice and packaging
- Returned items will be assessed, tested and replaced/refunded if we determine that we sent the wrong item.
- No warranty will be provided on broken parts due to unregulated installation.All refurbished replacement parts are thoroughly checked and tested before being shipped.